Move in ready! This single-level 3BR/2BA home has just been painted from floor to ceiling in every room with new carpet in two of the bedrooms. In addition, new siding and gutters have been installed. Inside the open floor plan incorporates the Kitchen, Dining and Living Room with 10 foot ceilings, a gas fireplace, and walk-out deck. The landscape is ready for your creativity. This is a quiet neighborhood with a nearby community center, numerous trails, lake and a swimming pool. Nearby amenities include Southside Shopping Center, Fifth Street Station, the Downtown Mall, Monticello High and Cale Elementary Schools. Everything you need is at your fingertips. 304,900 Call Brad, 434-989-7721
MOUNTAIN VIEW BY DAY - SMALL TOWN LIGHTS AT NIGHT.
Priceless Panoramic views of the Blue Ridge & neighboring estates, ready for you to build your dream home. Come fall in love with this 50 acres of beauty just outside town of Orange. With 2 different perc sites tested for a 3 & 4 BR, the land is used for hay production & there's a large livestock barn on the property. A spring fed stream meanders through the property. Located as a fixture in Keswick Hunt territory. Priced to sell at $485,000. Owner/agent - Call Cindy, 434-906-0274
Charming, well maintained 3BR/2BA home on large lot in Twin Lakes. Come, See, and Fall in Love with everything this property has to offer. Immaculate Kitchen with granite countertops, tile backing, coffee/wine station, and a breakfast nook. Living Room w/ stone fireplace and wood stove insert. Fully fenced yard and beautiful landscaping w/ nice back porch for entertaining. $224,900 Call Cindy, 434-906-0274
• A Stunning Departure from the Ordinary • Located in Albemarle County • Building Lots from 21+/- to 67+/- Acres • Mountain Views & Wooded Hill Tops • Blandemar Farm Estates Listed at $495,000+ • MLS# 538187, 538481, 538470, 538479 • Call Cindy, 434-906-0274
Blandemar Farm Estates offers a stunning departure from the ordinary. Settle in among the hills of Albemarle County in a prestigious estate neighborhood w/ multi-million dollar homes. Building lots from 21 to 67 Acres w/ mountain views. The developer has just released the last of the lots. Tax is in Land Use. Easy commute to Charlottesville (approx. 9.5 mi). Fiber Optic Services Available. Starting at $495,000
• A Stunning Departure from the Ordinary • Located in Albemarle County • Building Lots from 21+/- to 67+/- Acres • Mountain Views & Wooded Hill Tops • Blandemar Farm Estates Listed at $495,000+ • Call Cindy, 434-906-0274
This charming well maintained home on large lot in the town of Gordonsville offers 3BR/1BA and is a must see! Living Room w/ wood floors and fireplace, Eat-in Kitchen w/ island and breakfast bar, Attached workshop, nice back porch, and small shed for storage. Immaculate and ready to move in!
• Charming & Well maintained • 3BR/1BA home on large lot (0.82 Acres) • Living Room w/ wood floors and fireplace • Eat-in Kitchen w/ island and breakfast bar • Perfect for 1st time buyers or retirees • Listed at $165,000 Call Cindy, 434-906-0274
• Keene -Choose from 5 to 23 Acres & build your dream home close to Charlottesville & Scottsville. $165,000 - $702,000 • Louisa - 15.59 Acres on Kentucky Springs Rd. $149,900 • Bumpass - 23.20 Acres close to Lake Anna. $99,000 • Louisa - 2.88 Acres close to I64. $50,000 • Orange – Town Lot on Bowler Lane of 0.40 Acres. $28,000
Quiet Orange Rambler on 1.7 AC, Come see and do a total rehab. This beautiful piece of property could be yours. This is a must see if your interested in customizing a home to your specific taste. Inspection for Information purposes only. Listed at $65,000
• Louisa - Two 3+Ac. Lots w/ total of 6.32 Acres and an "AS-IS" home. $55,000 • Mineral - 12.98 Acres just minutes from Lake Anna $54,000 • Gordonsville - 1.07 Acres in Shenandoah Crossing $30,000 • Lake Monticello - Building Lot w/ access to 350 Acre Lake $27,500 • Louisa - Lot 62, 139, & 140 (Resort Development) $14,000 to $20,000
Lake Monticello - Amazing Price for a Great Location. Why buy, when you can build your dream home here. Build what you want, the way you want it. $27,500
Amazing Price for a Great Location - Lake Monticello (close to Turkey Sag Entrance) you will find this lot waiting for you. With access to 350 Acre Lake, this property is great for those who love boating/swimming. Listed at $27,700, enjoy the security features of a gated community. You owe it to yourself to check it out!
• Why Buy When You Can Build What You Want? • Gated Community of Lake Monticello • Close to Turkey Sag Entrance & local Shops/Restaurants • Access to 350 Acre Lake, Great for Boating/Swimming • Listed at $27,700 • Call Cindy, 434/906-0274
5BR/3BA Brick home located in Gordonsville, VA. There are multiple ways you can buy this Equestrian Estate that won't "Fence You In." House and 3.2 Acres (no barns) $270,000. Also, House w/ 8.5 Acres and large pond along with 2nd perk site (no barns) $335,000. Owner has subdivided and taxes will be determined once the new deed is recorded. Current Barns/Stables will remain as a Horse Training facility.
5BR/3BA Brick home w/ over 3720 sq.ft. of living located in Gordonsville, VA. There are multiple ways you can buy this property. House and 3.2 Acres (no barns) $270,000. Also, House w/ 8.5 Acres and large pond along with 2nd perk site (no barns) $335,000. Bring Your Horses! Current Barns/Stables will remain as a Horse Training facility.
• An Equestrian Estate that wont "Fence You In." • House + 3.2 Acres (no barns) - $270,000 • House + 8.5 Acres w/ Pond & 2 perk sites - $335,000 • 5 BR & 3 BA w/ 3720+ sqft. • Bring Your Horses • Call Cindy, 434-906-0274
Information herein deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Interested parties should obtain independent property reports. Neither the listing broker nor the internet publisher shall be responsible for errors.